Wallpaper

Monday, August 3, 2009

What Tomorrow Holds.

Grr... Summer's almost over :( I'm sad. Though, I will admit it. I miss school. I miss my friends, and I do miss being in Choir and Drama. But I love the hot weather and sleeping in... And after this school year, I have Junior College. But it's not the end of my childhood. I will never grow up in my heart, I'm Peter Pan. That's why they call me Wendy sometimes. 

For now, while it's still summer, here's what I have left to do before school:
Jonas Brothers Concert - TOMORROW! YAY!
License Test - August 13th
Sunsplash - No idea when that will be though. 

I'm sure I have more, but I can't remember at the moment. 

As of now, I want to talk to Emilia about New York. We both need to buy houses or Apartments there and be roomies on our mission to be Triple Threats [she's most likely going to be, I'm a beginning dancer.] But she's not on, Neither is Megan. So I'm watching JONAS and trying to pick between 2 dresses for the concert tomorrow.

Here are our choices:



Photobucket

So I ADORE the color on this one and how it goes against my skin. It's comfy and light, but a little snug in the hips because my hips are pretty big. But I bought this special for the concert.


Photobucket

Then I found this while shopping over the weekend... 

And now I can't make up my mind. :( They're both so lovely and summery, and they stand out. My mom wants the boys to see me (heck so do I!) but I cannot decide and it's making me insane. 

I'm leaning towards number 2 though. 


As for tomorrow, There is a verizon booth where they'll hold a contests with your verizon phone to with soundcheck passes. I'm praying I'll get lucky, but who knows what can happen. I hope I do get lucky and win soundcheck. But God knows what the future holds.

- Jordy 

No comments:

Post a Comment