Wallpaper

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Favorite Brothers.

Title pretty much states everything. I have had so much inspiration lately, for songs... and even a one chapter story. But I can't put them into words. I want to write that story more than anything right now, but it would take hours... maybe 2 hours if I got it solid, but I have school tomorrow but I doubt I'm going because I'm feeling sick. Anyway that's not important.

I have never had a head full of ideas and imagination before in my life. I could write 50 songs before breakfast if they would just sort out!! The reason I can't write the 50 songs is because They're all scrambled up in my head and I can't figure out what lyrics would go where:

The sun is radiantly shining in the deep blue sea

Down low, way down low in the deep blue in the sky.

Yes. There is a song referring to a morning and the ocean. In answer to the before breakfast remark: Scrambled ideas instead of Scrambled Eggs for breakfast.

My inspiration lately has been the entire Jonas family. The band, the friends, and especially the family of 6. I found a few songs on youtube of Mr. and Mrs. Jonas singing worship songs for their church and [call me weird] but I feel as if I heard the exact same versions before... when I was little. But I don't think that they were famous, that's the issue. But I do know I have heard them before.

Here's a link to one of the songs. It's beautiful!



I know I sound like a nut, but I think even without knowing them the 17 years I've been breathing, they are the reason I kept pushing myself to go forward. When I was down, I didn't only feel God tell me that everything was going to be just fine, but I felt something else. My heart? Family? Friends? Dreams? I don't know. I felt as if God has been trying to tell me something about that family all these years, and I'm not sure but I think I figured it out.

I truly do feel as if I know them. I never met them, but I feel like I've known them my whole life. I feel like an alternate Mandy Van Duyne. I feel like I was there every sunday for church, I feel like I would go over for Thanksgiving, I feel like I'm a friend at home supporting their busy career. Why do I suddenly feel like this? It scares me because half of me says it's my imagination getting the best of my heart, and the other half is trying to wake me up. Pinch me, I must be dreaming. If it is real then God Bless. My mom is just like Denise Jonas in ways. They love to cook, they're Italian, they both share a middle name, and they have the same features. Only Mrs. Jonas is much more understanding. That's the only thing as far as in common goes.

There have been so many signs that my friend and I have pointed out in the past year, it would take hours to try to remember and type them all down. So I'm sorry there.

The hardest thing for me isn't a math test. It's not trying to manage in school while living on 30 minutes of sleep. It's not watching someone I care about deeply suffer... It's finding the correct words to thank that family. They have been with me through all these years and they don't even know my name. Only Nick, Joe, and Kevin know my face. I seriously owe them everything, I don't even know where to begin. It's hard to imagine what they would say when I try to tell them Thank you... but even that isn't enough. The brothers, as well as the band and family have stuck by me all these years. They sang to me when I needed a song that I forgot the words to, they dried my tears, Along with God they held me when I needed a hug. I truly love that family more than my own. When the time comes that we meet face to face, name to name, I can't imagine what will happen. Will I be different to them? Or will I be just another pretty face to blend in with the beautiful fans? Either way, I know in my heart that Nick, Joe, and Kevin, and even little Frankie have been my best friends for years. They always have been, and they always will be my Favorite Brothers.

Photobucket


Aww!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God.

    That was the most beautiful, well-written and inspiring blog ever. Seriously,this is EXACTLY how I feel. I know it sounds crazy and many people laugh at me,but I don't care. I truly feel like I'm their friend,that I know them. Of course at some level I do. I love them to death.

    It kinda rips me inside when I know they don't even know my name. They don't know,that there's hundreds of hundreds girls who give them this altruistic love and they don't even know them. They know there's many people out here,but they don't know what we feel for them. How they've made us smile in our worst days and how they helped us through the hardest times of our lives.

    They're truly amazing. And I love them over my own good. Over anyone's good.

    Peace. Love. Jonas.

    All we need.

    ReplyDelete