Wallpaper

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jonas Brothers 8/4/9 - Best Night Of My Life!

I know I'm not the only one, but do you guys have any idea what it's like to look into the eyes of the person you care the most deeply about? Well I do now I just experienced that last night. It was my second JB concert and it was by far the most amazing night ever. This is long, but if you read it all, I hope you like it! 

Let me start off when we left the house to go to Arco. We left about 12:30 and got there at like 1:30 I drove can't you tell? :) We thought we couldn't park anywhere so I drove around with my mom and we found the bus COVERED in Grafitti and messages. The best one was "Make my babies Nick" according to my mom, it made her laugh like a nut. I actually bought something to sign it with, Sharpies! ...baaaad decision because I couldn't even see what I wrote! But here's me signing the bus:


Photobucket


yes I was very excited :] Then I hung around with 2 girls Courtney and Sofie that I met there. They were really sweet girls and I lost track of them like 3 hours later! :[ So after the bus signing, my mom needed lunch so we went across the street to get some lunch, I haven't eaten all day but I wasn't hungry because I was too excited and full of butterflies. After lunch we went back to the same spot and my mom rested in the shade [keep in mind she was texting the entire concert.] and I found 2 of my friends I went to school with. One of them saw me and screamed at the top of her lungs "JORDAN!!!" And everyone was freaking out and said "SPARKS!? WHERE?!" and looked around it was pretty hilarious! While we met up they tried thinking of what to sign on the bus.  


A few minutes later after they met Sofie and Courtney, my mom went to go sit in the car and relax until the concert line up started. So we bought a few things at the stand outside. I got a black tour shirt, Nicks LVTT shirt, and a tour book. I praise God for my paycheck because that was $95 all together. After we bought some stuff we got some Burger King Crowns from this really awesome guy with JB's 'bodyguard' the Burger KING. haha :] We all sat down and signed them. Then later the same guy wanted us to all compete in a screaming contest, so yep 2 of us did. Me and Sofie against 5 other girls, there was a tie breaker between this cute little girl who looked like she was wearing a Hannah Montana wig but it was her real hair, and this teenage girl. They both ended up winning 2 BK gift cards with Joe and Nick on them I think... not sure. But it was like standing behind a Jet.  


After this we stood and talked and some girl who worked with the staff came up to us and said "Hey! We're having a karaoke contest by Jordins bus, we're keeping it on the DL right now but there is an amazing prize." So we went down, you know me, I love to sing. It's my life, so the guy had me pick from one of her big hits and I chose "No Air" even though I don't know Chris' part AT ALL. So I started singing and the guy asked if I at least knew the chorus. I knew that and Jordins part spot ON. As I kept singing a crowd literally built up. There were fans, and even some security guards, and some people with video cameras. I kind of looked like Jordins style in the "Superstitious" video with my dress style. As I kept singing I would point to my 2 friends and act dramatic with the song and dance in the parts I forgot. I saw everyone whispering to each other as they watched me and I turned around and in the waiting line I saw Denise and Maci!!! Two members on here and they waved and were excited :] such nice girls! After I was done the guy said "...Yeah you're pretty much amazing. You get to meet Jordin Sparks" I stood there like this :mellow: I could NOT believe I won a meet and greet because of my singing. He asked my name and I reply: "Jordan!" and he kind of flinched and went "Wow okay there you go!" and he gave me 3 wrist bands and a pass I had to present. I turned around and I got these questions: 

"You Look like Jordin!!" 

"Are you related to her?!"

"Are you at least Demi Lovatos cousin?!"  

All nope. I'm not related to any singer :]  


My friends were dancing and screaming thank you's. When I calmed down, I ran to meet Denise and Maci and they said I was really good and they were such sweet girls. :] They sat next to me last summer and I didn't know them then but I'm happy I do now! I ran to my moms car and showed her the passes and told her. She flipped out and started screaming excitement! I was dancing and my friends kept jumping up and down. I was so happy I got to have them meet Jordin on their first JB concert! I was so so happy for them!  


This is the video of me after I won:

 

Once that ended we ran to get in the long line. Later, My mom joined us. We stayed in the same spot for like 2 hours. No water, it must have been at least 90 degrees outside. I sat on the curb with Jessica and Stephanie [my friends] and we talked to some other girls in line about the time. We kept complaining about the heat. We made some friends, it was fun! While we waited, Honor Societys golf cart drove by and they waved to us and smiled. Such sweet boys! Then the line started moving and everyone cheered!  


Once we were inside we went to look for our seats, we entered the arena and I was in awe. The stage was beautiful. It was seriously AMAZING how big it was and how close we were!  


So we waited and I was like Jumping in my seat I was too excited. Then suddenly there was like a roll what sounded like thunder... then the lights went out. And the DJ is what I'm calling him came out to get us fired up and excited. Then moments later came Honor Society!!! They were fantastic and I loved their songs, I didn't get to buy their album, but when it comes out I am so getting it.  



Photobucket

Then came the Wonder Girls! OMG they were so cute and adorable with their voices and how they taught us the dance.

Photobucket

Then came Jordin!! I took a video of her:


when she first came out it was hard to find where the heck she was! :) She is an amazing performer and I always looked up to her since she won American Idol.

Photobucket

AMAZING! After she was done, we rushed to the meet and greet line. But before we left the DJ said "Now I hear there is a future Mrs. Nick Jonas in the house?" and I turned around and was like "WHAT!!!" My mom said "HURRY! You're going to be late!" Because we had to meet Jessica and Stephanie. He ran to one side of the catwalk, then to our side and he yelled "I know she's over here! She's in a dress I know it!" I wanted to go back sooooo bad. and I was in a dress! Then we left for the meet and greet line and I heard him say "aww... I guess she's gone" I seriously freaked for a minute.

Once we met up with the Jordin crew, we went down behind a curtain in the arena all together. And we waited for like 10 minutes and started to freak out because "Paranoid" was playing and everyone was screaming. JB CAME ON AND WE WERE STILL WAITING FOR JORDIN!" So suddenly the line moved faster and faster and it was our turn! We walked behind the curtain and there was Jordin. She is a beautiful person and she is SO sweet. It was going by so fast so we didn't get to talk, so I got to say was "Jordin you are amazing!" and she thanked me :]

Photobucket

Then she signed my envelope were the meet and greet pass was in and she said "GO! GO! Go see the boys!" In a sweet way and we RAN. My mom had to use the bathroom [-___-""] so I gave her my ticket so she could get back in and I RAN to the wrong side. I didn't realize this until 15 minutes later! I thought 2 girls stole my seat, and I was on the wrong floor. I got scared because I was lost. and I was in the isle asking some people to excuse me so I could look around where I was, and they would give me dirty looks when I passed them...

THIS GETS DRAMATIC: Then my mom sent me these text messages with A LOT of swearing in them... I'd post them but they're too profane and kind of abusive verbally. I started to cry more and more because she was like "I swear if you do not try to look for me I will beat the living sh!t out of you." yes... my mom says these things to me. Because of her I couldn't enjoy my concert. So I ran around looking. and I tripped over a bunch of wires. I sat there and cried because she kept sending me hateful texts by the second. Once I got myself together, I stood up with a wet face and make up streaming down, and this was during "Fly With Me" and Joe looked at me and I swear I saw him mouth 'are you okay?' and I nodded and smiled and he gave me a thumbs up and smiled. Then what happened? I got 5 texts from my mom with "F*** ANSWER ME YOU BRAT"... :( Then I ran again looking. Now it was Nick performing his speech and "Black Keys" I feel so terrible because during his speech I was running around and the lights were up so he could see us... I bet if he saw me he thinks I'm a disrespectful girl. I felt so bad not even listening to him... and it was my moms fault. She ruined it all by yelling at me. I was running around still and then "Much Better" started and Nick walked down my side of the catwalk A LOT in the beginning of the concert. The same way he was walking was the same way I was following a security guard [yes I finally asked someone to guide me] and he looked at me like he was checking me out - he bit his lip - or 'what the heck is she doing?' then I found my mom and she yelled "SIT DOWN!" to me. And she grabbed my arm hard and yelled in my face, I shouldn't post it. But I have a sore arm. I praise God I was 2 seats away from her. 3 girls around me gave me hugs after they heard what happened. The girls sitting behind us looked like they wanted to yell at my mom for that, They gave her the nastiest looks ever. I mean I was CRYING my eyes out in the middle of "Tonight".

But things got better after that. Once "Year 3000" and "Gotta Find You" Played, I felt so much better. =] We were on the foam side, so no Lovebug view for us.

Here's some videos:

Play My Music


Lovebug:



Turn Right:


Excuse my tone deaf singing if you hear me... haha :]

Then my favorite part of the night... Definitely was "When You Look Me In Eyes". I have never seen them look so happy in my life. Kevin was all smiles, Joe was nothing but laughter, and Nick gave the most adorable teeth smile ever in my video I took. I am so happy I caught it on tape:


During WYLMITE Nick, did nothing but look at me once he saw me. I know this all may sound over exaggerated but I promise you, Team Jonas, I am not lying. Would I lie? I promise. Joe looked at me for a second around 0:47, but when Nick first smiled [You can see it in the video], After Joe passed him he raised his eyebrows at me as if he was checking me out: 0:57-1:00 here's a picture of Joe:
Photobucket

and here's Nick:
Photobucket


Then once the Piano turned, he looked at me again. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


and here's Kevin, but I forgot which song it was:
Photobucket
I had SO much fun with their cover of "Sweet Caroline" I didn't get it on video but here are the others:


WWIII:


Joe and Kevin Stalling:


and the rest you can find on my youtube :] youtube.com/JordyElizabeth

Here's who else I got:

Christa and Garbo!
Photobucket

She looks like she's yelling at him. haha =]

and here's JT looking at me:
Photobucket


THANKS JOE AND KEVIN


Photobucket

and here's a girl who sat Next to me! She was SO sweet!
Photobucket

She went by Doodle :) you can see the rest of the photos here: http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn133/Lemonade_Ice/concerts/Jonas%20Brothers/?start=all

The whole Night was amazing:
- Joe Jonas asked if I was okay and gave me a thumbs up
- Nick Jonas checked me out and didn't stop looking at me and he was so happy!
- Kevin was all smiles! and he was so energetic!
- Everything was EPIC.

Oh I forgot! The ending. When they bow and run to the walks. When they ran to ours they held hands and everything. Nick was on my side and he bowed down, and he reached for all of us, and when I know he was looking at me, he smiled with no teeth and reached for my hand. Even though all these girls were trying to like pile on him, he just reached for me but I was 3 seats away and couldn't reach. He had the most beautiful brown eyes ever. I put my foot on the chair so I could reach, it looked like if he touched my hand I would jump on stage. He seriously wanted to touch my hand. I could feel it, But the security said "Stay in your seat, Miss!" and I backed away when I was one inch away from Nick, and I shook my head and mouthed 'sorry! :(" and he gave me a puppy dog face and my heart broke. and he ran back to the other catwalk with Joe and Kevin. If you don't believe this, you don't have to. But believe me it happened. When he gave me that puppy face, my heart just broke to pieces. But it was the best moment of my life even if it was 6 seconds long. =]

Then it was a long drive up home.

That was the best night of my life! All the pictures and videos are available to see!! I feel so blessed to have had that happen. And I pray you get to experience something like that too if you have yet to go to a world tour concert, it is the best feeling ever and all of you Jonas fans are beautiful and will stand out to them!

- Jordy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment