Wallpaper

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Butterflies, Beautiful Day, And A Delicious Recipe

Why Good Morning! Did you have a great nights sleep?... That's fabulous. :) Me? Why I only got 4 minutes! 

Yes Sadly... I Technically slept on and off for 7 hours. I can't help myself!! I'm too excited to see my boys tonight!! I haven't seen them in over a year! And the worst thing? I have butterflies building their nests in my stomach... I'm hungry in my body, but my head is saying: 'Think about food? I will control your stomach to regurgitate' Yes I feel awful this morning from that. Stupid Head. Stupid Butterflies... Never thought I say this, but stupid Jonas Brothers for being so gosh darn Charming! <3

And yes, It is a beautiful morning! The sky is as clear as the ocean and the sun is bright as stagelights which will blind me tonight. It's summer days like these I never want to end. 

I'm currently waiting for my mother to wake up. Poor thing had to work until 3:30 am last night, I'm praying she can stay awake! I'm watching Mamma Mia whilst I wait, wishing I could sing along without waking her up, but that's false. Boo! 

What is this new delicious recipe? 

gli Pictures, Images and Photos

JONAS CUPCAKES!

They don't look like that, they are quite adorable! Click on the picture to go to the webpage! And the frosting isn't as thick as these look. :) Each with their own style and recipe.

Nick Cupcake: Sugarfree, Red Velvet cupcake with low carb frosting - So Diabetic Nick can have a nice treat without worrying too much about his blood sugar <3

Kevin Cupcake: A very adorable dark chocolate tuxedo, It has whipped cream and a cute little tie and top hat to show he's a future groom :) 

Joe Cupcake: Dark, intense, Chocolate. With Chocolate frosting. You can add two things to it: Hard Rock, Glass Candy pieces. Edible, and you put them on top like a topping... or sticking out, showing the real Joseph is clumsy. Haha :) And to make an after Joe cupcake, Do the same except the glass candy and put kissy lips sprinkles. Smother his booboos with kisses :D

Extra - Danielle Cupcake: Kevins beautiful bride-to-be, Danielle. Vanilla cupcake with blue frosting and yellow and white sprinkles. If you can, find a veil to top it off.

=] I need to wait for my mother now, and off to Sacramento to see the Jonas Boys, with Jordin Sparks, and Honor Society! 

I'll write it all when I get home!

- Jordy

No comments:

Post a Comment