Wallpaper

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome To The Family

So I have finally made a blogger. YAY! I've grown fond of it so far... My best friend had one, so I got inspired to make my own :) Speak of the Devil, I'm playing Final Fantasy X with her right now over Skype [She lives in Newfoundland] GOD I missed that girl! I'm going to make this short since we're playing right now. We've planned a HSM 3 Role Play on our Gaia Accounts and We have so much to catch up on... I hope I see her more this summer, but we have Work, Occasional Rehearsals, and Vacations? I don't know but I hope I still see her! 

Hm, What else. Tomorrow I get my Wisdom Teeth out... It's a tad frightening since I've never gone under "Surgery" before. And I hate needles. But everybody says it will go by fast! I pray it will. Please God... <3
Well I better follow her blog, and then get back to playing FFX :) 

God Bless You!

Jordie

No comments:

Post a Comment