Wallpaper

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I want you to hold the key to my heart.




I seriously love this kid.

Nicholas Jerry Jonas. I don't know him personally, but I think I'm truly in love with him. Only God knows the person who you're destined to be with is right? I've been thinking alot lately... about my ex. I've only had one love in my life and it gave me a preview of what love looks like, and how beautiful it is... though what I had with him wasn't that kind of love. I mean, we love each other, just not like that. 

We were together for a little over a week, and it was his decision and I blamed everything on myself for it. I was in a depression for 5 months. I missed him like crazy and I had the worst pain every going through my heart. He's a beautiful boy, inside and out and he only deserves the best. But then just before summer hit, I got over him and it felt great. And I expressed it through my favorite hobby, Acting. 

But anyway, I have been thinking. About Love, and Relationships, and "The One"... Everybody has a someone out there. And it's usually someone you least expect it to be. You can be a small town girl with no way out and you can marry a big time celebrity. Something tells me that Nick Jonas could be the one for me... I see something in him that I've never seen in a celebrity crush before. People tell me I'm crazy, but only 3 people have faith in me. That's 2 of my great friends Megan and Courtney, They both have told my multiple times they believe me and Nick are meant to be and they both have had dreams about me and him. And the third person? My own mother. She loves the Jonas Brothers and when I became a huge fan of them years ago, she's always loved Nick. 

I feel like God has something planned in that light.

But so you know... to sum this up. Love... Love isn't something that happens overnight, Love can come from anywhere. It could be right under your nose, It could be your best friend, or it could be the nerdy kid down the street. You never know who you'll fall the hardest for.

Like Nick. He's caught me whenever I fell, and he doesn't even know I'm alive. The Jonas Brothers and their songs are the soundtrack to my life. It's like they were hired to write songs if my life was a movie. =) I love Joe and Kevin just the same as I do Nick, but my love for Nick? It stands out... It's strong and unbreakable. I think Nick Jonas could really be the one for me... Those Niley fans will be crying their eyes out that Day. :)

- Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment